Employment Opportunities for the Western Region
Recruiting for 2 positions
The Office Assistant shall assist the General Manager and other staff members in the efficient operation of the Corporation. The Office Assistant will ensure, at all times, that the reception area is well organized and neat to ensure that customer walk-ins and inquiries are handled in an efficient and positive manner.
Salary Range: $29,120 to $34,580 annually based on experience and in compliance with the Organizational Salary Range: $29,120 to $34,580 annually based on experience and in compliance with the Organizational Operations Manual and Employment Standards.
FINANCIAL ANALYST (FA) – TWO YEAR CONTRACT POSITION
Reporting to the General Manager, the Financial Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day management of activities related to the administration of NSCFDC’s Investment Portfolio and the Corporation’s bookkeeping.
Remuneration commensurate on experience
(Range $42,000.00 to $50,000.00)
- Extended Health Benefits
- Thirty-five (35) hour work week
Please forward resumes to:
Chris McLaughlin | General Manager | North Simcoe CFDC | Box 8 105 Fourth Street Midland, ON L4R 4K6 | Email : email@example.com
Enterprise Brant is hiring a full time Office Coordinator. If you are interested in joining this dynamic social enterprise and have the following qualifications:
- post-secondary business education (College or University)
- training in accounting and finance
- sympathetic to the needs of local businesses
- demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office, Word Press, Simply Accounting, social media tools and a willingness to learn custom software
- experience in a financial or investment environment (e.g. banking) is preferred
We would like to hear from you.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “resume” in the subject line.